Post With No Title

As you know,i will pass Ujian Nasional 2 weeks later.
It's kinda frightening me out !
So I wish you wish me a good luck,and a good score too.

Oh yeah,now i;m saving some of my money to buy this in the future :
iPad 2
Almamater Jacket
Owlcity Concert Tix.

Well,I dont know when Owlcity will come to Indonesia,but he already wrote on his Twidder and Facebook.So,i think it's good to save some money for some emergency situation hehe..
Sorry for the random thoughts,i'll face an Exam !
And now,i really love watching American Idol season 10.
My Favorite Idols are :
-SCOTTY MCCREERY
-LAUREN ALAINA
-Pia Toscano
-Paul McDonald
even Pia and Paul is voted off already,they are still a wonderful idol !

Okay guys,now i'm on the rush.I've got full of tasks-to-do-today
Bimbingan Belajar,Watch American Idol result Show,Sleep hehe
Bye *Swoosh*

Comments